Montenegro Citizenship by Investment Program:
Montenegro is a small and mountainous country on the Adriatic Sea coast. It is set between the Balkan state and Republic of Croatia and opposite Puglia, the heel of Italy. Nearly the size of Northern Ireland and with a population of over 600,000 citizens, Montenegro has an extended and agitated history. It became a sovereign country in 2006. The nation includes a total of 117 beaches along 294 kilometers of coastline. Its natural beauty is dramatic; the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic lapping the sandy beaches of the coast, and mountains dropping down in the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization heritage Kotor Bay, making it a stunning summer destination with an average of 240 sunny days per year. Montenegro Citizenship by Investment and Montenegro second passport by Investment service in Lahore Pakistan.
This country welcomes investors who have an interest in obtaining European Citizenship and passport through the Montenegrin Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP). This program formally started accepting applications in late 2019. Currently, the country’s CIP has a limit of 2,000 applications. To qualify for this new program, you’re needed to make a mixed investment of at least €350,000 in addition to government and professional fees.
Montenegro started EU accession discussions and it is foreseen that it will enter the European Union by 2025, which can considerably increase the benefits of holding Montenegrin citizenship and passport.
- European citizenship for life
- Fast process; passport acquirement in six months
- No residency requirements
- Visa-free and visa-on-arrival travel to 120+ countries and territories (including Russia, Singapore, and Schengen countries)
- Favorable tax regime
- Access to a world-class health care system
- Access to world-class universities and schools in Montenegro
Montenegro Citizenship Investment Options:
- A property investment of at least €250,000 in a government-approved project in underdeveloped regions of Montenegro. A non-refundable contribution of €100,000 to the government development fund is additionally required.
- A real estate investment of at least €450,000 in a government-approved project in developed regions of Montenegro. A non-refundable contribution of €100,000 to the government development fund additionally is also required.
There are additional government and professional fees that apply to each of these options. Infrastructure in the country is rapidly developing and funded by the state, the EU, Russia, and the United States. The roads, water, electricity, and waste networks are greatly improved in the last few years. Reports reveal that 11% of Montenegro’s gross domestic product (GDP) comes from foreign travelers. The country is incredibly accessible, being less than three hours flight from most of the European countries and Russia. Additionally, it has four World Heritage Sites within its 13,812 km². If you’re inquisitive about securing Montenegrin citizenship and passport, we will guide you through Montenegro Citizenship by Investment Program.
Montenegro Citizenship by Investment and Montenegro second passport by Investment service provider in Lahore Pakistan by 7sky immigration. Montenegro real estate investment Projects all Details Process available