MONTENEGRO CITIZENSHIP SECOND PASSPORT BY INVESTMENT PROGRAM:
Montenegro is situated in the heart of the Balkan Mountains. Over time it has become a leading destination for global investors. The biggest advantage of obtaining a second passport of Montenegro is that you can travel visa-free for over 120 countries including Singapore and Hong Kong, Switzerland, and South Korea. There is no language proficiency and business experience required. The immigration processing time is 6 months and Montenegro has a low-residency requirement. The validity of the passport is up to 10 years and further renewable.
- You are above 18 years old
- Documental evidence of the origin of invested funds
- Non-European Union citizen
- No criminal record
- Successfully pass due diligence checks
- Receive Government Approval
- 3 months to citizenship.