Do you know about Turkey citizenship by investment program? If not, then you should read our complete article. Then you will be able to know everything about it.
It is a program that was launched in 2016 for the first time. Through this program, foreigners can get the passport and visa of Turkey within 3-6 months.
If you want to invest, the minimum investment is $250,000 in real estate. There are also other options such as:
- Government bonds
- Establishment of the company to give jobs to Turkish people
Further, you need to keep saving your investment for a minimum of 3 years.
Turkey Citizenship by Investment Options
The following are the options to get Turkey Citizenship by Investment:
- You need to put the investment of a minimum of $250,000 in real estate.
- Further, you also need to buy a minimum of $500,000 of government bonds. Then you have to keep saving this investment for a minimum of three years.
- You can also make a company that gives employment to a minimum of 50 people.
- You can also purchase the main investment of a minimum of $500,000.
- Moreover, you can also deposit a minimum of $500,000 in the bank of Turkey. Then keep saving your money for at least three years.
- You can also make an investment of $500,000 in a real estate investment fund. Then keep your money saved for three years.
Benefits of the Turkey Investment Visa
If you want to take Turkey citizenship, Turkey offers you an investment visa. It means you can get many benefits from this visa, such as:
- If you want to get Turkish nationality, then you need to submit your application. But firstly, you need to make an investment. Once you have done it, apply, then you can get the passport within 3-6 months.
- You can also get the instant nationality and place to live in Turkey. When you apply for the Turkey investment visa, then you get a residence card. Then you can live anywhere in Turkey. Besides it, you can also start your business.
- You can also get a US E2 investment visa. When you have taken this US visa, then you can also live and work in the US.
- Further, after taking nationality, you can also avail business opportunities in other countries. For this, you need to make an Ankara agreement. Then you can work or establish a business in an EEC country. But, for this, you also need to have a visa that you can easily get.
- You can also get a Turkish businessperson visa. After getting a passport, you can also set up your business and get residence in the UK.
Time Frame and Procedures to Get the Turkey Citizenship by Investment Program
Now, we will discuss the process to apply for Turkey Citizenship by Investment.
- Once you have chosen the best investment program, then you need to apply for the residence on the family’s behalf.
- After that, you need to open a bank account in Turkey.
- When you have completed all the documents, such as applicable license and translations, then you need to make an investment. After that, submit your documents along with the investment to the government.
- After receiving the application, the government starts a review process. Then you need to take an interview.
- Then it takes almost 120 days for the approval of the application. After that, you take the nationality documents.
- Then you have to apply for a passport.
How to Apply for a Turkey Investment Visa?
The following is the process to apply for the Turkish investment visa:
1. Choose a Qualifying Investment:
Firstly, you need to talk to your consultant about your finances and other things. Then he will help you to choose the best investment option.2
2. Obtain a Certificate of Eligibility:
Many organizations are responsible for issuing licenses of eligibility. It depends upon the investment that you have completed. If you need to invest in real estate, you need to talk to the Turkish environment ministry.
3. Open a Turkish bank account:
Then you need to open a Turkish bank account and save your money in the bank. In this process, your consultant will help you in the best possible ways.
4. Apply for a Turkish residence permit:
When you have completed your investment, then you need to apply for the residence. For this, you have to approach the provisional director of 7Sky Immigration. Then you will get the residence certificate so you can live anywhere in Turkey.
5. Make your investment:
Now, you need to finalize your investment and gather all the documents and other things.
6. Apply for Turkey citizenship:
After you have completed your investment then, you can apply for Turkey citizenship. Then it will take 120 days for the approval of your application.
Finally, we have discussed everything about Turkey citizenship by investment. So, it is important for you to choose the best investment option. When you have decided, then you can apply for the residence and nationality.
Further, Turkey also offers dual nationality. So, you can also avail this opportunity. But it is important for you to take permission from both countries for dual nationality. Suppose your country doesn’t allow dual citizenship. Then you have to leave it for a Turkish passport. In this process, 7Sky immigration will help you to get the best outcomes.