MONTENEGRO CITIZENSHIP SECOND PASSPORT BY INVESTMENT COUNTRY INFORMATION
|CURRENCY||EXCHANGE RATE||GDP – PER CAPITA (2016):||GDP – TOTAL (2016)|
|Euro (EUR)||1 USD = 0.85 EUR||USD 6,701||USD 4.173 billion|
Montenegro is an ex-Yugoslav country. It is small in size yet one of the most beautiful countries in the region. It has a wide range of investment opportunities and geographical diversities to offer. It has pristine beaches that spread over 290 km of coastline. The famous Bay of Boka and Kotorska is in Montenegro along with various lakes, rivers, and high mountains of inner Montenegro. This country has a great influence on other cultures including Turkish, Byzantine, Venetian, and French. This country has a politically stable environment. The country has a typical South European climate with warm summers and mild winters.
- Montenegro literally means the Black Mountains. This country is a sovereign state in Southeastern Europe. It has a coast on the Adriatic Sea. It is bordered by Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Serbia, Kosovo, and Albania.
- Podgorica is the capital and largest city of Montenegro. Cetinje is the old royal capital of Montenegro.
- Montenegro was officially named the Republic of Montenegro in 2007.
- Montenegro is a member of the UN, EU, NATO, WTO, and CEFTA.
- Montenegro is the 36th most visited country in the world with 1.6 million visitors per year.
- The legal system of the country is the civil law legal system.
- Euro is a Montenegrin currency.