Portugal Golden Visa Program:
The Portuguese Republic Golden Visa program was launched as a method for non-European Union nationals to get permanent residence and citizenship in Portugal and Europe. It’s one of the foremost standard residencies by investment (RBI) programs in the world. With its simple application method and plenty of advantages, it attracts foreign investors from every corner of the globe, notably in the Middle East. Over €2 billion has been invested in the Portuguese economy since the beginning of the Golden Visa program with the bulk of the investments in long-term assets like residential property. Portugal includes a sturdy assets market with prime property settled in premier destinations around the country. Over 90% of candidates within the Golden Visa program have chosen to buy property in Portugal. Portugal Golden Visa Program by investment.
Portugal Golden Visa Program
This is a great investment opportunity that will not only assist you to get residency in the EU but will also be proven valuable that you will appreciate over time. Real estate isn’t the sole investment option available. Here, we’ll discuss different options to obtain EU residency through Portugal Golden Visa, assets investment, and more.
Portugal Golden Visa Program, it was launched in Oct 2012. The Portugal Golden Visa Program is a legal naturalization method supported by the law that invites foreign investors from non-European Union countries to get fully-valid residence permits in Portugal for themselves and their families.
To be eligible for residency, candidates are needed to pass all due diligence checks and invest in assets within the country. Once applicants receive their residence permit, they will be granted the right to reside, work, travel, and study in Portugal and visa-free access to the Schengen Areas. For attainting Portugal Residency by Investment, investors are required to be at least eighteen years of age, possess sound health, no criminal record, has confirmed investment sources to qualify for a Golden Visa.
If the minimum criteria are met, candidates are required to invest in property in Portugal before the application is filed. Fortunately, the asset market in Portugal is ripe with prime properties, good for residential and company setups. Investors have the choice of:
- Paying a Capital Transfer of a minimum of €1 million.
- Creating ten new jobs for a Portuguese business or single-member company (reduced to 8 positions if in a very low-density area).
- Investment of €500,000 in assets. This can be reduced to €400,000 if settled in a low-density area.
- Investment of €350,000 in a real estate rehabilitation project. This can be reduced to €280,000 is located in a low-density area.
- Investment of €350,000 into personal equity funds.
Candidates who meet all the requirements and have made the mandatory investment are granted resident permits and can get to visit Portugal for seven days per year, for five years, and have to learn Portuguese up to a basic level to fulfill citizenship requirements.
Advantages of being a Portuguese Golden visa Resident
The Portugal Golden Visa program is a pathway to endless opportunities for a safer and better lifestyle. The advantages of a Portuguese Golden Visa are definitely worth the investment. And here’s why:
- Freedom of movement:As a Golden Visa resident of Portugal, investors also are classified as a resident of the European Union. They gain freedom of movement with no restrictions within the Schengen Area.
- Health & Education:Investors and their families can avail a world-class education in one of the top-ranking universities and schools.
- No residency required: The program needs a minimal physical residency in Portugal of seven days per year.
- Pathway to citizenship:Once the investor fulfills all requirements and hold his/her residency for five years and learn Portuguese up to a basic level, then they are eligible to apply for Portuguese citizenship.
- High-ranked passport:The Portuguese passport is ranked as the 5th strongest passport in the world for easy travel.
- Easy travel:If residents of Portugal successfully attain citizenship, then they will relish visa-free or visa-on-arrival of over 185 countries and territories, including the USA, North American nations, and Australia.
- Safety:Portugal has been ranked as the third safest country in the world, according to the Worldwide Peace Index.
- Communication: There is no communication barrier because the majority of the Portuguese population speaks English.
Book a Free Consultation
Before applying to any Residency by Investment program, people should make sure that they’re rendering the services of government-approved agents and authorities like7 Sky immigration. The internet is rife with dishonest firms scamming people by promising citizenship within an unrealistic timeframe and at an impossibly low price. If it sounds too good to be true then never fall into the trap.
- Portugal Residency by investment service
- Portugal Second Passport by investment service
- Portugal Citizenship by investment service
As a British-approved Agent with decades of expertise and over 462 families approved, 7 Sky immigration is specialized in granting second citizenship and passports to investors. If you’re interested in Portugal Citizenship by Investment program or have some queries, book a free consultation. We will aid you in securing a prosperous future for you and your family.
7 Sky immigration is specialized in granting second citizenship and passports to investors, Provide service of Portugal Golden Visa by investment Program in Lahore Pakistan.