CYPRUS CITIZENSHIP SECOND PASSPORT BY INVESTMENT COUNTRY INFORMATION
|Nicosia||9,251 km²||1.17 million||Greek, English|
|CURRENCY||EXCHANGE RATE||GDP – PER CAPITA (2016):||GDP – TOTAL (2016)|
|Euro (EUR)||1 USD = 0.86 EUR||USD 23,324||USD 19.8 billion|
Cyprus offers a safe and stable business ecosystem for investors. It has a diverse and rich culture, ideal for a healthy and secure lifestyle. Cyprus is located at the crossroads of Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. It is a perfect country for global traveling. Cyprus is an important member of the European Union. It is also an active member of the British Commonwealth. The citizenship by investment program of Cyprus provides numerous investment opportunities to the investors.
- The official name of Cyprus is the Republic of Cyprus. It has a population of 1.1 million.
- Cyprus is a member of the European Union since 2004. It is a member of the British Commonwealth since 1961.
- In 2008, Cyprus adopted the euro as its currency.
- The GDP of Cyprus is $28,000 per capita. It is one of the advanced and high-income countries in the world. It also has a high score on the Human Development Index.
- Cyprus has established an off-shore banking sector and the lowest corporation taxes in the entire European Union.
- Cyprus has attractive international tax possibilities and tax exemptions for non-residents for free trade within the EU.
- Cyprus has signed double taxation treaties with 43 countries. The legal system is based on English Common Law.
- English is a common language in Cyprus in everyday life.
- The climate of Cyprus is a warm Mediterranean climate. It has over 340 days of sunshine in a year.
- It has an excellent education and a high-standard health care system.
Tourism, shipping, and financial services significantly contribute to the economy of Cyprus. Recently, offshore gas-fields were also discovered.
- Real estate is a booming sector in Cyprus. Cyprus Citizenship by investment second passport by investment program.